Our annual performance report demonstrates what we have achieved between April 2020 and March 2021
- Reviewed 72 different services.
- 7224 people engaged online or via telephone.
- 33% of people we engaged with had disabilities; 12% were LGBTQ+; and 13% were from ethnic minority groups.
- 330 information line enquiries – mainly about Covid-19 and accessing dental services.
- 32 reports published.
- 9 projects undertaken in collaboration across the Sussex Integrated Care System.
- Published reports generated 187 recommendations (129 from the environmental audits of Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust).
- Approximately 50% of recommendations led to service improvement (other recommendations in progress).
- 56 Board meetings attended.
- 612 decision-making meetings attended (excluding Board).
- 63 active volunteers.
- 1527 newsletter subscribers.
- 19 press interviews.
- 64,000 website page views.