Healthwatch newsletter, May 2022
Hello, welcome to our bulletin on health and social care and COVID-19. This is attached as a separate document for you to click on and download.
We hope you are all keeping well.
- We would like you to tell us what three things you would recommend in order to improve mental health services in Brighton and Hove.
-Read Healthwatch England's findings on how lack of NHS dental appointments is widening health inequalities.
- Find out what steps can be taken to help people waiting for NHS treatment.
- Read more on how to find the right services for your health needs at the right time.
- Find out what your rights are to language support in an NHS settings.
- Read the latest information on COVID-19 including support and treatment for Long Covid.
Also within our bulletin you can read advice and information on health and social care. Read a range of articles including: Healthwatch’s response to the ‘UK COVID-19 Inquiry draft terms of reference’, Help to find an NHS dentist, How should your hospital prevent and respond to falls during your stay, activities available within Brighton & Hove for carers Week - and many more.