The lockdown restrictions will remain in place until midnight on 2 December.
From Wednesday 2 December, Brighton & Hove will be in Tier 2, high alert.
- No household mixing indoors
- The rule of six outdoors
- Work from home if possible and limit travel
- Pubs and restaurants shut at 11pm, and last service by 10pm
- Alcohol to only be served as part of a substantial meal
- Personal service businesses, for example hairdressing is allowed
The Brighton & Hove City Council website will be updated with details of all of the Tier 2 guidelines. But for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-restriction-tiers-what-you-need-to-know?fbclid=IwAR0TGsyrsK4p7Pdegv04mh5hQb79-ID5rNtqQ6jPw5BA5155241x_UXlVYM