We have provided updates on:
- our upcoming webinar which takes place on Monday 25th January. The webinar is for relatives/family carers with loved ones in Care Homes. This first of three webinares will focus on the vaccination roll out in Care Homes. More information, and joining instructions, are contained in the bulletin.
- information on three consultations covering reform of the Mental Health Act, dental services, and the Care Quality Commission.
- details of a free cancer awareness session on breast and cervical cancer which is being delivered by Carolyn Phelps of Speak Up Against Cancer on Tuesday 26 January from 11:00am - 12:00pm. Joining instructions are contained in the bulletin
- a COVID vaccine update which provides additional information on the vaccination roll-out.
- data on confirmed COVID cases in our city.