in January this year, we reviewed the COVID-19 related advice given to people on all 43 Brighton and Hove NHS dental practice websites and in the telephone messages heard when calling the same dental practices out of normal hours. We also looked at the website and out of hours message associated with the Brighton & Hove Emergency Dental service. Read our latest report
Services over the bank holiday
We have provided a summary of services which are available over the weekend.
Remember the NHS 111 online service:
- To check your symptoms
- If your condition gets worse.
- NHS 111 can now book an appointment slot at A&E for you. Read more about NHS 111
National lockdown easing
On 23rd February, the Prime Minister announced a phased opening up of society.
- For a simple guide to the key dates please click here.
- For government posters click here.
- For more detail click here.
From 29th March, restrictions lifted further and updated guidance with new rules and restrictions has been issued via National lockdown: Stay at Home