Highlights this year
- 71 amazing volunteers contributed 6,722 hours of their time to support our work - an incredible 282 days!
- 20 reports published, and 62 recommendations made to improve health and social care - based on your feedback shared with us.
- 72 newsletters and bulletins issued and over 1200 social media posts giving you information and updates about services and COVID-19.
- 50 news articles shared on our website.
- 400 people who contacted us via our helpline.
- 2603 people discharged from hospital.
- 1400 people with their COVID-19 related queries.
- Overall, we engaged with nearly 9000 people this year!
- 1080 health and care meetings about health and social care services and COVID-19.
Two of our projects were shortlisted for national awards by Healthwatch England - our Hospital Discharge project and our work on improving End Of Life Care.
Our Hospital Discharge project was "Highly Commended"
Both projects recognised the amazing contribution that our volunteers had made.
You can download the report here. If you need it in a different format, please contact us at email@example.com or 01273 234 041.