An interactive engagement and information event for anyone aged 25 or under:
Do you care about the future of the NHS?
… Perhaps you are even worried about it.
YMCA have been asking young people across the city what they are most concerned about when it comes to the future of our National Health Service.
This mini-conference has been called especially for young people to meet the decision makers and talk about what matters to them, as well as how they would like to be consulted in the future about healthcare.
– Share your opinions & ideas on key NHS issues
– Hear more from doctors and NHS managers about how they see the future unfolding
– Meet like-minded young people from across Brighton
– Enjoy activities, freebies, food and drink.
– Learn about future opportunities to have a say and get involved
This event is free but book your tickets here to reserve your place!
(Workers are welcome too, but tickets are limited!)
Date(s) - 14/12/2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Friends Meeting House
Brighton, BN1 1AF