This latest Healthwatch bulletin summarises the latest information about the vaccination roll out. Please see the attachment.
In this bulletin:
- Anyone over 40 can now get their vaccination (page 2)
- Dates for this week's community clinics (page 2)
- Quiet COVID-19 Vaccination Session at The Brighton Centre (page 3)
- Second doses (page 4)
- Accessing details of your vaccinations on your mobile phone (page 5)
- In the news: study finds one dose of vaccine halves transmission (page 6)
- Further reassurance on the AstraZeneca vaccine (page 6)
- New Covid facts website to answer common queries (page 7)
- Working with the NHS, photojournalists have captured the monumental collective effort of the largest vaccination programme across the UK (page 9).
- Progress to date (page 9)
- Link to Frequently Asked Questions (page 10)
- How to get your vaccine – in different languages (page 10)