• Coming up to state pension age in the next year or so?
• Worried about retiring and managing on your pension?
• Wondering what you’ll do with your time?
• Keen to make sure you look after yourself?
• Thinking about part-time work?
• Already retired but interested in free, friendly low cost activities going on
This free programme is Funded by the National Lottery and is made up of a mixture of individual
advice, fun activities, inspirational talks and information about what’s going on near
you, and how you can make the most of your time and your money. Programme leaders and a range of organisational representatives from across the city will be there to let you know whats happening in our area, what resources and services are best for you and your wallet. Staying active in your retirement is really important and this informal, friendly programme involves local organisations to really make a difference.
The sessions will take place on Monday mornings, 10 am to 1 pm, for six weeks from the 19 February 2018 at TheVillas, Clarendon Villas, Hove (nearest bus is No 7 bus stop in George Street).
To find out more, or if you are interested in booking a place, phone, text or email Chris:
07572 077340 or email@example.com