Speak up and help improve local health and social care services in Brighton and Hove
We all love the NHS and value social care support, but let’s make it even better. Tell us about your experiences of health and social care, and the changes that you would like to see made locally, by completing our 5 minute online survey.
Last year we estimate that over 50,000 people spoke to Healthwatch Brighton and Hove about their experiences of health and care services, or read our reports. Feedback from people who use and provide health and care services has helped us to identify the most important health and care issues in Brighton and Hove. These are:
- Being able to get help quickly with emotional and mental health issues particularly in times of crisis
- Well-staffed and well-resourced GP Practices, doctors, nurses, para medics.
- Waiting times for hospital treatments
- Making health and care services responsive to every part of our diverse City Community
So what are we doing about it?
We’re calling on more people to share their views and experiences with us.
We want to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support you were offered?
By taking just five minutes to speak up about what’s worked and what can be improved, you can help future services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community. It’s that simple.
How to get involved
You can share your views with us by:
- Completing an online survey
- Giving us a call on 01273 234040
- Sending us an email email@example.com
Of course, if you would like to join in the conversation online to help us spread the message you can find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/healthwatchbrightonandhove/ or join in with #SpeakUp2020.
David Liley, Chief Officer of Healthwatch Brighton and Hove, said:
“Last year the NHS and care services implemented 70% of improvements recommended by local Healthwatch. Your voice makes a real impact so Speak Up and make a difference”