On the 3rd December 2020 Healthwatch in Sussex hosted a Mental Health Sector Connector Forum on "Digital and Remote Work in Mental Health"
Participants of the forum were able to listen to three presentations before being choosing either, East Sussex, West Sussex or Brighton and Hove as a breakout room to have open discussions.
The three presenters were:
- Lester Coleman - Healtwatch
- Beth Lawton - SPFT
- Nathan Hayes - Thinking Well
Below is a video and information about each of their presentations
1) Lester Coleman - Accessing Health and Social Care Services in the Pandemic
2. Beth Lawton - Digital interventions patients and clinicians - SPFT
Sector Connector - 1st Forum Update Bulletin and Support Document
- Job seekers and mental health in Sussex
- SPFT, Job Centres and Southdown
- Positive outcomes for 159 people, 43% of those referred
- 18% of people secured paid employment
- Sam Allen CEO SPFT - Chairs report to the Sussex Mental Health Collaborative, lots of interesting news