The next Sector Connector Forum - "Digital and remote work in Mental Health" 3rd December 10.00am
Register Below - Sussex wide Forum
The local breakout groups will be:
- East Sussex
- West Sussex
- Brighton and Hove
3. Digital interventions patients and clinicians - SPFT
Running Order for the forum
- 10.00 - 10.10 - Introduction and opening remarks - David Liley, Healthwatch in Sussex Mental Health lead
- 10.10 - 10.20 - Dr Lester Coleman - Healthwatch Brighton and Hove, Insight and Evidence Manager, Presentation on "Accessing Health and Care during COVID"
- 10.20 -10.30 - Nathan Hayes - "Thinking Well - Adapting a voluntary sector mental health service during COVID"
- 10.30 - 10.40 - Beth Lawton [or nominee] - The SPFT experience implementing digital solutions during COVID, and for the future
- 10.40-10.55 - Question and answer session selected from the online chat, but most questions are likely to be addressed in the breakout groups or after the Forum.
- 10.55 - 11.30 - Breakout groups for East and West Sussex and B&H - task for the breakout groups "What are the three top issues that the VCS and statutory services can address to help develop digital solutions in Mental health care"
Sector Connector - 1st Forum Update Bulletin and Support Document
- Job seekers and mental health in Sussex
- SPFT, Job Centres and Southdown
- Positive outcomes for 159 people, 43% of those referred
- 18% of people secured paid employment
- Sam Allen CEO SPFT - Chairs report to the Sussex Mental Health Collaborative, lots of interesting news